Under the direction of the Director of Athletics, directs all aspects of an NCAA Division III Women’s Soccer program.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for recruitment of qualified student-athletes for Rutgers University-Camden and participation in the women’s soccer program.
- Responsible for hiring, supervising, evaluation and oversight of the women’s soccer coaching staff.
- Responsible for scheduling of competitions and other duties associated with execution of the women’s soccer schedule.
- Responsible for assisting with budget administration for the women’s soccer program, equipment inventory and purchasing, as well as conducting fundraising efforts as needed.
- Responsible for insuring all facets of the women’s soccer program; including staff, student-athletes and others associated with the program, to maintain compliance with all NCAA, Conference and University rules and regulations/policies.
- Adhere to all safety standards to ensure the well-being of student-athletes and support their academic success.
Bachelor’s degree is preferred along with two years of coaching experience, preferably at the intercollegiate level. This position is contingent upon satisfactory results to a University background check.