While the items listed below are a basic set of criteria for the Technical Director position, the Club expects that a successful candidate will help in articulating and refining the objectives of the position:
1. Working with appropriate Club staff, responsible for the design of all technical programs for the Club. Upon approval of the Board, implement these programs within a defined budget, with the intent of improving the technical skills of the Club’s playing members.
2. Responsible for ensuring that Club programs are current with best practices and maintaining relationships with local and national coaching authorities.
3. Assist with miscellaneous unspecified administrative duties in order to complement the day-to-day running of the Club.
4. Responsible, in conjunction with the Academy Director, ECNL Director and USYS DOC, and Board approval, for appointing all coaches (head and assist) and also, where necessary, relieving them of their duties.
5. Responsible for organizing and supervising all team evaluations, tryouts, placements, and selections in conjunction with other staff
6. Have direct and consistent (weekly) contact with Academy coaches via the provision of game day analysis feedback, coach development, training program design, and including at times the delivery of training sessions including assigned teams.
7. Help design, modify, and implement our Continental FC programs. These programs include both player and coaching development.
8. Responsible for working with the Board and appropriate Club authorities in the following areas:
a. Creation of a Club library to include coaching and player training materials
b. Creation of seasonal plan templates
c. Development of risk management and travel policies for teams
d. Definition and implementation of a Center of Excellence program for top players
e. Development and implementation of player and coaching retention programs
f. Refinement and implementation of Club Sportsmanship programs
g. Creation and implementation of Club college recruitment information program
h. Definition of nutrition, training, and psychological development programs
9. Act as a liaison with Technical Directors from other local and regional Clubs.
10.Responsible for providing monthly Performance Reports to the Board.
11. Deadline to apply is March 12, 2017