Global Premier Soccer - Coaching and Sports Management Positions Available!
Would you like to work for the fastest growing Youth Soccer Organization in North America?
Global Premier Soccer (GPS) is one of the largest, and fastest growing Youth Sports Organization in North America, active in 22 States - as well as Puerto Rico and Canada. GPS has a Vertically Integrated Pyramid Structure, Dedicated to Developing Young Athletes, from 3 - 23 Years Old.
- Exclusive North American Partner of FC Bayern Munich
- Opportunity to Work with Elite Players and Compete both Regionally and Nationally
- Extensive Professional Development and On-The-Job Training Opportunities
- 10+ Administrative Departments, Offering Unique Sports Management Roles.
- Marketing, Sales, Graphic Design, Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, Event Management, Operations, Administrative Support, GPS Foundation, Player/Coach Education and Sports Performance.
GPS continues to expand at an exponential rate. This expansion creates numerous, wide ranging openings throughout North America. We have multiple positions available, both Full and Part Time, as detailed below.
- Full and Part Time Staff Coach Roles
- Executive Training Programs (post Graduate paid Internship)
- Optional Practical Training (OPT for International Graduates of US Colleges)
- Competitive Compensation, including Housing and Transportation if Required.
- Outstanding Professional Development Opportunities
- Excellent Career Growth and Advancement Possibilities.
GPS is active, and has openings, in all 22 States (Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Florida, New Jersey, Vermont, Rhode Island, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Oregon, California, Delaware, Missouri, Connecticut, Michigan, Arizona, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Minnesota and Ohio) as well as Puerto Rico and Canada.
A full driving license is mandatory, with other requirements determined based on position of interest. More information is available by contacting GPS Recruitment Director, Phillip Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact us and email CV/Resume to email@example.com or call +44 7788 254 465