The Technical Institute is a membership based supplemental soccer program for players aged 4-18. We have a Development Center through to a WPSL team based in Houston, TX. www.thetechnicalinstitute.com.
TTi is looking for a Multimedia Video Specialist, creative, resourceful, tech savvy, professional that can evolve concepts into multimedia content including, video, print, newsletters, vlog, web and social media. The candidate should have an emphasis on visual thinking. Candidate should be an army of one type, fast paced, ability to develop script, story board to finished product-advertising/marketing experience a plus.
The candidate should be able to create video content specific to TTi, Cover the WPSL Season and generate stories of interest for the Membership. The candidate must be able to film soccer matches using a HiPod and edit accordingly. A background in soccer is crucial as is the ability to handle all social media accounts. The candidate would report directly to the Sporting Director.
Status: Contract Work (1099) – Ability to Work Hours Required
- Background in Soccer
- Able to use a HiPod
- Multimedia Editing
- Literate in Video Editing
- Motion Graphics
- Script Writing
- Ability to assume responsibility and own every facet of the process
- Reports to TTi Sporting Director
- Manage Website
- Manage Social Media
- Manage All Aspects of Multimedia
- Film Matches as Required
- Edit Matches as required
- Edit Film Content for College Bound Membership
- Edit Film Content as Required by Sporting Director
- Manage all aspects of content from concept to execution
Core strengths / Personal Characteristics
- To thrive you will need to be creative, resourceful and a good storyteller. Lots of growth potential for this department.
- A love and passion for soccer
- Must be able to develop concept from interaction with TTi Sporting Director and TTi Staff who can describe the project on hand. This is a position where the candidate must be able to execute along with the rest of the components, creative, and manage the process through completion for desired results.
- Have a steady stream of content. Someone that can access their creative mind and manage with good business sense will thrive in this position
- Tech Savvy, MS Office, MS Project, iMovie or Equivalent
- Email, Text, Camera, GoPro
- Latest Communication Tools / Technology
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Stand Up
Salary Consumate with Experience
No Coaching Experience Required.